Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brotherly Love

This picture was taken December 1994. There's Rob, me, JD and Tasha. The funny thing is when this picture was taken none of us were even engaged yet! Who knew 14 years later there would be 10 kids between us and many more wonderful memories. JD got to stay at our house last night, he was in town for a meeting at BYU. We stayed up till midnight talking about everything. He had been there for me in so many ways through out my life. JD has in many ways made me the person I am today. Following in his footsteps hasn't always been easy. I see this as a blessings, because I tried my hardest to be like him. I know in some areas I will always fall short. Lately, he has believed in me and helped me accomplish some of my dreams! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family, I would truly be loss without them.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

I feel the same way about my older brother, his initials are also JD. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween party looks like the Eppersons all enjoy dressing up as much as the Mitchells :)