Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Chief Pucca Shells.
He would not let go of the pumpkin.
Johnjohn loved trick or treating!
He would run to all the houses,
well as fast as he could run.
He liked going to the houses, when we went
to the trunk or treat, he did not like it at all.

Trying to get all these kids to sit
still for a picture is impossible!

Johnjohn (cowboy), Ellie (Cavewoman),
Luke (indian),
Meg (witch), Kate (tinkerbell)

Erin had a great time putting the makeup on the kids.
Robbie looks a little too good!
Scary, as Johnjohn would say.

6 comments:

Patrick and Emily said...

What a great idea to do a cowboy and indian for the twins. Very cute. Oh, and I liked your Sarah Palin...

kristenhcubed said...

Very cute! And very Scary!

Kerrilyn said...

Patti,
I saw your blog on Shauna's, I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. Your kids look adorable in their costumes. I wish I would have been home to see them.

Bret Bushman Family said...

Your kids are so cute, you did a good job on the joker make-up. I am so glad I didn't sleep walk over to your house again. HaHa

Annie said...

RObbie looks amazing. WOw. Freaky. Did he see that movie cuz it creaped me out. Anyway. I was thinking of cutting off Luke's sleeves. Good thinking.

Nature Nat said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It was good to see you at the Halloween party.