Sunday, November 30, 2008

Many Thanks

We had a wonderful time at my parent's house up in McCall, ID. I did get to eat the famous "Griffith" stuffing. Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without my dad's stuffing. This is a picture of Johnjohn and my niece Ava. Ava did a wonderful job of sharing her toys with the monkeys.
At one point we couldn't find all the little ones. They were all down in my dad's office and Luke was entertaining them by playing the drums. He did a pretty great job!

My sister Kathy is a wonderful aunt. She brought over crafts for her and Ellie to do. They made turkey place settings for everyone.


Yes, Robbie did get to sit at the "adult" table this year. He wasn't as happy about it as one would think, because Jake and Ellie got to sit with us all also (Josh and Liz were in Logan). Robbie actually woke up sick the morning of Thanksgiving, throwing up and all. After a good long nap, he felt better and we allowed him to come join the family. He was not going to miss out on his first Thanksgiving as an "adult". Thank goodness no one else got sick!



4 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Love the pics of your kids. I have to say, I am glad you are a family that doesn't wear Sunday dress to eat in on Thanksgiving. I had to do that one year when I was at college. Yikes! I am a spiller when I eat, what is the point in messing up a perfectly nice Sunday outfit???

Patti Epperson said...

My parents and I were just talking about that, how all the commericals have people dressed all nice for dinner. We were lucky my kids weren't in their PJs. I do believe my 17 year old brother was in his PJs.

Erin said...

I love the picture of Luke playing the drums. Looks like a fun holiday.

kristenhcubed said...

Holy cow, Robbie's hair is so long. Looks like you had a great day. My family doesn't "dress-up" either. We just pig out!