Monday, November 10, 2008

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed....


Almost every morning I can hear jumping coming from the Monkey's room. They jump and jump in their crib to let me know they are awake. At least once a week, I will come in to find the Monkeys have taken off all of their clothes, including their onesies and diapers. Luckily this day Luke had yet to get his diaper off, but I was not as lucky with Johnjohn. Trust me, I am happy that they aren't climbing out of their cribs yet. I am also happy that these diapers are just "wet" ones!


3 comments:

Shane & Laina said...

Hey Patty, I love the pics of the boys...they crack me up!!! I was always so sad the day my kids decided to start taking their own diapers off...WHY do they do it????

P.S. You did an amazing job at church yesterday. Thanks for being so great!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

That first look is halarious. Kids make life so interesting. Love it!!!

I can't believe you had to do a lesson and give a talk. Lucky girl.. ;) But I am glad you did because they were both amazing and of course I left with such a full heart. Thanks for bringing the spirit.

MakingChanges said...

Been there and done that. Hate it when the babes learn to take off the diapers. Sad day when it isn't just wet...