Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Sevens Tag

I got this email actually from my dad. I did see on Tiffany's blog that she had people do their seven in the comments, so if you'll like it would be fun to read. It's a great way to see another side of me!

Patti's list of “THE SEVENs TAG”
Seven t.v. shows I watch...
1-The Herd -I get to listen to this in the car and it's on ESPN-U which means I never miss a minute!
2-30 Rock-one of most under-rated sitcoms out there
3-The Office-classic
4-Pushing Daises-The other most under-rated shows. It's on Wednesday's night, everyone should watch it!
5-Chuck-Thank you JD for getting me hooked on this
6-Seinfeld-I can never get enough of them!
7-BYU/BYU-I Devotionals-I know it may seem nerdy to some, but I learn so much from them.

Seven things I did yesterday...(Monday)
1-Worked out-Did lots of lunges. I am not as sore as last week:)
2-Laundry, Laundry, Laundry- I try not to do any on the weekends, which makes for a busy Monday and usually the boys in dirty jeans!
3-Nap-It wasn't as long as I wanted it because the kids got home from their "short" day at school. They scared the crap out of me! It was a deep nap in the sheets and all.
4-Read-I started to read the Hour Game, which turns out to be a serial murder mystery. I wish I could put it down, but now I want to know who the killer is. I could not go to sleep last night, scary!
5-Family Home Evening-We waited till the monkeys went to bed. I quizzed the kids this morning and the remembered most of the lesson (with hints).
6-Steam cleaned the family room carpet-Does anyone know how to get red Gatorade out of carpet? My efforts were in vain.
7-Watched the end of MNF (Monday Night Football)-Honestly I could call plays better than the 49ers.

Seven things I am looking forward to...
1-Resurrection-Can't wait to see Rob healthy.
2-Nap-This is one thing I can't give up. PS don't call me between 2-4
3-Twilight Movie-We are all going to the midnight movie!!!!!!!!
4-Better economy-I accidentally opened up my statement and saw how much money I lost.
5-Co-ed soccer game-we finally are starting up a team here! Our first game is Saturday
6-My book to be finished-it's a slow long process.
7-Ellie's Baptism-I will get to see a lot of my family

Seven things on my wish list...
1-To speak at Women's Conference
2-My kids to not fight
3-Second Coming to happen NOW
4-My basement finished
5-No snow this year, but on Christmas morning
6-A fountain drink machine in my home
7-My kids to understand and love the gospel

Seven favorite foods
1-Pepsi-I know it's not a food, but I have had a 32 oz drink for many of meals
2-Cafe Rio-One would think I was sick of it, but surprisingly I'm not
3-A Good Steak-It can be at home or in a nice restaurant
4-Crab-need I say anything more?
5-Thanksgiving dinner-I know I'm bratty but only made by one of my family members. It's all about the stuffing!
6-Pei Wei/PF Changs-honey crispy shrimp, Mongolian beef, and lettuce wraps
7-Tortilla soup from Fred Meyers-Hey I found out here the Smith's carries the same brand, YEA!

No comments: