Friday, October 16, 2009

Scarecrow Festival

Johnjohn, Kate, Hank, Meggie and Pucca
Katers dancing in her Cow Girl costume
Erin and I planning our outfits so we could match! jk
Katers, Hank and Meggie
Trying to sneak a picture of Robbie and his Grandma.
We have documented proof that Robbie spent the day with us.
Trying to get a picture of me and Robbie.
I am still stronger...
But not for long!
The people around us starting giving him a hard time
so he finally agreed to smile!
On the choo choo train.
Meggie, Katers, Pucca and Johnjohn
These three are trouble!
Johnjohn on the jumping toy.

Yesterday we had the fun opportunity of watching my niece Kate dance at the Scarecrow Festival. She did a wonderful job in her cowgirl outfit. Robbie happened to be the only "older" child home, so he HAD to come with us. He complained about 70% of the time. We kept trying to get pictures of him, so we could document that he spent time with his family. The kids had a great time, riding the choo choo train, playing on the jumping toys and eating kettle corn.

1 comment:

The Hammond Holler! said...

FUN! and cute pictures Patti. I love your beatuiful family! I heard your on your way back to the couv for a visit. Im so sorry I can't attend your dinner at Beaches!? Im really sad especially cuz I won't get to see you and also because they have the best Chocolate cake!! (and almond rocca basket...i know it's your fav.) :)