Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flying Trampolines!!!

So those of you on Facebook, you already heard. For the many of you not on Facebook...Yesterday my car got hit by a trampoline. Yes, that is correct. No I wasn't driving my car or even it in at the time. No I wasn't in Kansas and Dorothy wasn't any where to be seen. (Yes we still listen to Wicked at all chances possible, even Robbie and Jake want to see it now!) I was at my friend's house out in Saratoga Springs. It was extremely windy outside. I went to go leave her house and there was a trampoline in her front yard. Now, when I got to her house, there was no tramp in the yard. I was like, wow there's a tramp in your front yard! And how did that not hit my car? Well a good thing I went and looked at my car, because it had in fact hit my car and cracked my tail light. I felt so bad for my friend, Amy, because then we had to call around to see whose tramp it was and then tell then it damaged by car! The lady was a good sport, though I don't think she'll be as happy when she gets the bill. Tail lights can be expensive!

3 comments:

MakingChanges said...

I was hoping for a picture!

kristenhcubed said...

That's funny. Okay, maybe you don't have all the luck. You just have all the great stories to tell. You're my own personal Kramer!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

that is really crazy!!!