Friday, May 8, 2009

Friends, Food, Shopping and Cards!

Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog. Now that the weather is nice, I am sure my entries will be far and few between. My wonderful friends flew down from the Northwest to visit and attend Women's Conference. We had the greatest time ever. These girls have been there with me through much of the hard times. They wanted to make sure everything here was good here for me. They wanted to make sure I had good friends here and a good ward to watch over me. I know Jennifer watched everyone with a close eye, making sure they were taking care of me and being nice! We walked so much during Women's Conference. I loved being back on campus. I heart BYU! I hope the girls didn't get sick of all the different stories I had every where we went. I do have to say campus is much nicer than it was when I was a student! I did know a lot of short cuts to take and could take us any where on campus! We went up and down these stairs tons. Jennifer can go up and down really fast! We couldn't keep up with her.





Kim and I having fun with Traci's camera!


We got to meet Brad Wilcox and talk with him for a pretty long time. He had came to our stake and spoke to the Young Men a couple of months ago. Robbie didn't want to go, but I made him. Robbie loved listening to him! I was glad I had the chance to tell him what a great speaker my 12 year thought he was.

Every night we stayed up pretty late, either talking or playing cards. Here we are playing Nerts with Shauna, Bret, Paul, and Robbie. Robbie has gotten really good at the game. He had just learned it that weekend.

Me yelling Nerts, no more cards down!

It was a great weekend and one I needed! I can't thank Jennifer, Kim and Traci enough for coming and spending time with me.

1 comment:

The Hammond Holler! said...

That was such a blast! I can't wait to do it again....no really can't wait....can we come sooner than Womens Confrence? :)