Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day we went up by slick rock for tin foil dinners with the Jones and Searles. This was my first tin foil dinner and the only thing I know how to cook in tin foil is salmon. Let's just say I am now a fan of cooking out in the canyon!

It never even crossed my mind to write our names on the foil to tell them apart!

Sadie and Cami were such wonderful helpers with the monkeys.

Ali, Audrey, Ellie, Dallin and Steve

Denece is watching her car go through all the mud puddles.

We would really like at least one of them to marry each other!

The monkeys can find mud where ever they go!



Denece was teaching the kids how to make whistles out of snake grass.

The boys taking the monkeys for a hike.
I love this picture of Steve and Cami!

3 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Just remember- I have already claimed JohnJohn for Malia. Oh, and that last picture of Steve with Cami is priceless!

Janice said...

looks like you had a great weekend! Wasn't it beautiful?!

Shane & Laina said...

Great pictures, I haven't had tin foil dinners forever...what a great group of kids! Oh, and we saw the "sluffers" at the park, Luke and John John seemed to have fun with all the kids!