Thursday, February 5, 2009

Notice Anything Strange?

I am speaking at a Best of EFY later this month. This is the flyer that was sent out for all those participating. Do you notice anything interesting or familiar about my picture? BYU-I had asked that I send a picture of myself for the flyer. Well, I had forgotten about sending a picture and then got an email that I needed to send one ASAP. I have very few pictures of myself and even less of me alone. The only picture I could find was my Sarah Palin picture from Halloween. I sent the picture in an email. This picture happened to be titled Halloween. The guy received the picture and then called saying, "I'm not sure you sent the right picture, I got one titled Halloween." I was like yes, that's the correct picture. So, here I am trying to be taken seriously and yet my picture is of me dressed up at Halloween. I think it's time to get a normal picture taken. Still, this flyer cracks me up!

9 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Well, at least your Halloween costume was a serious and respectable one. Good thing you didn't dress up as a hooker or something. But there's always next year.

Janice said...

it's actually a pretty good picture, you just happen to look like Sara Palin:)

Shane & Laina said...

Too funny, when I first looked at the picture, I wondered if it was the same one I had seen on several people's blogs from halloween! At least it's a great shot!

Melinda said...

Hey, anytime you need pictures taken, give me a call! I think thats hysterical though, haha! Good luck speaking, thats so awesome! :)

Bret Bushman Family said...

That is so dang funny, it gave me a laugh...you make such a much better Sarah.

MakingChanges said...

I love it, I absolutely do!

Erin said...

I think you should try out glamour shots...I hear they can make you really HOT!!!

Patti Epperson said...

If I ever go to glamour shots, please shoot me!

Kerrilyn said...

Hey Patti, would you be interested in giving your presentation to our youth in a combined activity setting??