Friday, December 12, 2008

The Best Company in the World

Rob worked for Diamond Wireless. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company has been to our family. They have already done so much for us while Rob was sick and just after he passed away. They tell me they can never repay us for all he did for them. I have always felt they have gone beyond what any company could do. Today, Jackson Cannon and Jeff Nielson showed up at my house with arms full of gifts for us. They funny thing was these two boys are die hard Utah fans and they had all these BYU gifts. Jackson said there might be some barf on some of the gifts, because it made him so sick to be in the bookstore. (FYI Jackson graduated from BYU) He said that he almost lost it when the BYU fight song started playing over the speakers...Rise and shout! It meant a lot to me that Diamond would go out of there way to make sure we had a good Christmas. This is the week Rob got sick last year. The 14th has been hanging over my head. The generosity and love of others for us has been amazing. I thank everyone for their prayers this week and always. I can be strong because of the support and love of others. Thank you to Diamond Wireless and to all who continue to pray for our family!

2 comments:

Janice said...

that's so cool. Good for them, and yes, they have gone way beyond what any or at least most companies would ever do! You are blessed...and you deserve it!:)

kristenhcubed said...

That is really neat. What a great and thoughtful thing to do even if the blue does clash with Christmas colors.