Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Tree Sold!!!

For Robbie's birthday we went out to dinner and to the Festival of Trees. I had to put this picture up of Robbie, because first he is so cute! And second soon his hair won't be so long. He'll still have that long "look" but honestly it's longer than mine!
We found out that our tree sold for $850! They had actually started the bidding at $5oo. We were very happy that it sold. Our biggest fear was getting there and not having our tree bought. We were happy to help raise money for the Children's Hospital.

This is a great picture of Rob's mom and siblings; Jimmy, Andy, Adrienne, AJ and Erin. I don't know why Andy looks so unhappy. It was a little emotional seeing Rob's tree and all the other trees dedicated to others. It's a wonderful way to start the Christmas season!

4 comments:

Willardsen Family said...

I have to admit to being a blog stocker. It is great to see how well your family is doing. Your kids are absolutely beautiful.
Caryn Willardsen

Kerrilyn said...

I saw your tree at the festival. It was so beautiful. It was already sold when I saw it, but that doesn't surprise me...it was gorgeous!!

Mom and Dad said...

Wow, Robbie looks so grown up in his birthday dinner picture. So handsome! We miss you all so much.

Patti Epperson said...

Caryn- you literally came to my mind yesterday! I'm researching my blog for an new book and when I searched it, this post came up!!! I know it's been 10 years since you wrote this, but how are you doing? I hope all is well! Please get into contact with me! I'm wondering why you are on my mind!!!