Friday, January 16, 2009

Luke Part Dos

So I was not sure what to do with Luke climbing out of his crib. I got a lot of great advice from many people. I was talking to Sheri reminded me of what my sister Kathy did with her daughter Ava. She just put the rails down on her crib so Ava could climb in and out safely. So I did that with Luke. This picture is from his first time napping with freedom to roam around his room. Notice all the objects thrown around on the floor. I found Luke asleep half way under Johnjohn's crib. Neither one got a good nap that day! Now that Luke can get in and out, Johnjohn tends to wake up with toys. I am not sure how this really happens, if Johnjohn tells Luke to get him certain toys or if Luke just throws them into Johnjohn's crib. But almost every nap time or morning Johnjohn has toys in his crib. Johnjohn is really into his "cowboy" hat. He watches the Toy Story movies at least once a day. Cowboy mama!
This morning I could hear Johnjohn screaming, my baba (Blanket). I came in to find Luke in Johnjohn's crib with Johnjohn trying to take his baba. I have figured out that Luke likes to climb into bed himself and obviously climb out himself. Naps aren't as long, but at least they are napping and going to bed at night! Always entertaining are my monkeys!

Johnjohn is saying CHEESE!!

2 comments:

Shane & Laina said...

Good times! I remember when my oldest moved from the crib to a bed. We always found him asleep right behind the door, like he was trying to see what we were doing. I guess he thought whatever we were doing must have been much better than sleeping.
You deserve an award for patience...you amaze me!!!

MakingChanges said...

These guys are too funny! It's a sad day when we can't contain the little ones, isn't it?

Word verification- funkeyro- hilarious "word". It's like funky monkeys, right?